Latvian qualifications database (...more
The aim of the programme is:
- to improve students’ professional artistic and music pedagogical education,
- to be aware of and adapt to rapid development in the fields of music education, pedagogy and science in the world,
- to foster development of Latvian, especially Latgalian cultural environment with one’s own activity.
Within the programme professional competence, reflecting in skills and characterising improved music specialist’s knowledge of conceptual aspects of artistic activity;
- comprehension of role of musician and music teacher in society;
- professional fundamentals for active participation in contemporary musical art;
- elaboration of creative musical projects and in realization and presentation of ideas of creative works are obtained.
- University of Daugavpils
VIENĪBAS IELA 13, DAUGAVPILS, LV-5400
Vocational education teacher (2320 01)
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (bachelor, professional bachelor or professional higher education qualification) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field of higher education, as well as a certain professional experience laid down by higher education institution
Formal (through education programmes)