Latvian qualifications database (...more
Graduates of the study program are able:
- to show specific basic and specialized knowledge in the field of Transport and Traffic, Surface Transport and Infrastructure and a critical understanding of this knowledge.
Certain part of the knowledge conforms to the highest level of achievement in the field of Transport and Traffic Sciences.
Graduates are able:
- to show understanding of the most important concepts and relationships in the field of Surface Transport and Infrastructure;
- to carry out professional, innovative or research work, formulate and describe analytically the information, problems and solutions in the field of Surface Transport and Infrastructure;
- to interpret and make substantiate discussions about them on the basis of the mastered theoretical knowledge and skills;
- to work on their own professional development, show the knowledge of different scientific approaches by solving technical or scientific problems, take the responsibility and initiative by working individually;
- in a team or other people management, make decisions and come up with creative solutions in variable or uncertain situations;
- to obtain, select and analyse information independently and use it to take decisions and deal with problems, show that they are aware of the professional ethics;
- can analyse the influence of their professional activities in the environment and society and participate in the development of professional field.
- Riga Technical University
KAĻĶU IELA 1, RĪGA, LV-1050
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (bachelor, professional bachelor or professional higher education qualification) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field of higher education, as well as a certain professional experience laid down by higher education institution
Formal (through education programmes)