Latvian qualifications database (...more
Planned learning outcomes in the context of knowledge, skills and competences:
Insightful volume of knowledge for interdisciplinary research (ability to perform knowledge and understanding of the chosen topic of social policy, social work, psychology, theology and history of the profession) in the context of caritative social work;
- competence to carry out interdisciplinary research using the method of integrative theology;
- understanding about connection between social teachings of the Church, Christian democracy and caritative social work practice in modern setting.
Skills – to find innovative solutions of social problems in a country, to meet professional caritative social work goals in the chosen professional field, to ensure social and spiritual balance for positive personal development;
- skills of in-depth research in specifics of individual, community and society’s needs from the current perspective, skills to perform innovative social and caritative technologies in caritative social work practice;
- as well as to organize independent research and to work for progress in current European social policy processes.
- Latvian Christian Academy
VIENĪBAS PROSPEKTS 23, JŪRMALA, LV-2010
Charity social worker (2635 02)
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (bachelor, professional bachelor or professional higher education qualification) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field of higher education, as well as a certain professional experience laid down by higher education institution
Formal (through education programmes)