Latvian qualifications database (...more
The aims of the Programme are to offer professional master's level studies ensuring that upon their completion the graduate is able to apply the obtained knowledge, skills and competences in order to operate a competitive business continuously increasing its value due to excellent management;
- prepare competitive entrepreneurs and managers by developing their creative thinking skills and the ability to generate innovative ideas and create new values.
- students are able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the company’s competitiveness in the long run based on innovative solutions that provide the basis for sustainable business leadership, creative thinking and research, independently applying the latest theories, methods and problem-solving skills to conduct research on a highly professional level with the aim to expand knowledge and promote innovative business;
- are able to analyse independently and critically complex research issues and professional problems in order to enhance business competitiveness in a changing environment, adopt and substantiate decisions as well as to integrate knowledge from different fields in order to develop innovative businesses, carry out professional activities through implementing new approaches;
- are aware of professional ethics and the responsibility of the impact of professional activities on the environment and society, are able to explain and discuss complicated aspects of entrepreneurship concerning promoting innovations in the local and international environment;
- are able to increase continuously their competence level and professional growth in order to promote innovative businesses;
- demonstrate the ability to manage, delegate tasks, and coordinate their performance, work in a team and take responsibility for the team's performance.
In the framework of the programme the student completes his/her work placement, develops and defends Master’s thesis on the chosen entrepreneurship issue.
- BA School of Business and Finance
KRIŠJĀŅA VALDEMĀRA IELA 161, RĪGA, LV-1013
Manager / Director / CEO / Manager / President / Vice President / Chief Executive Officer / Chairman / Chief / Secretary General (1120 01)
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (bachelor, professional bachelor or professional higher education qualification) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field of higher education, as well as a certain professional experience laid down by higher education institution
Formal (through education programmes)