Students' knowledge is assessed by means of practical exercises and seminar papers, and also via products, projects, performances, services, etc. and by examinations. Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
University of Maribor, Faculty of Education
In order to complete the study programme students need to complete all the requirements and obtain at least 180 ECTS.
- Matura or
- vocational matura or
- final examination (prior to 1 June 1995) of any four-year secondary school programme.
- All candidates must pass the physical fitness test and submit at least one of the following: a) proof of at least five years of training or competing in the selected sport or
- b) proof of competitive achievements in the sport or
- c) proof that they have worked regularly as a sports coach for at least two years and have achieved quality results in the sport or
- d) proof of acquired professional qualification as a sports coach in the chosen sport.
- All applicants must provide a medical certificate and personal medical history and disclose information of serious injuries and illnesses and capacities for the increased physical and mental stress.
Second-cycle master's study programmes (SQF level 8)