Latvian qualifications database (...more
The goal of the study programme is to train highly qualified specialists for industry of information technology and telecommunications, to provide opportunity for students to acquire second level higher professional education and profession, and to develop competences that facilitate creative personal development and professional career development in the regional and international area.
- general skills required for team-working, self-planning of the individual work, presentation of provided IT solutions and project results, and communication in Latvian and in English;
- knowledge (common for the Information Technology branch) about computer architectures and the principles of their organization, IT applications for solutions of natural, technical and social problems, IT national and international standards, terminology of IT branch in Latvian and English, as well as advanced skills for the use of the acquired knowledge into practice;
- knowledge about and skills to apply methods and technologies of programming, software development, and development and maintenance of computer systems;
- competences required to carry out independent research in the branch of information technology;
- advanced competences of e-commerce specialists that are necessary for professional duties, i.e.;
- development and maintenance of e-commerce technology systems, marketing research, advertising and information, and activities for business planning, organization, management, etc.
- Liepaja University
LIELĀ IELA 14, LIEPĀJA, LV-3401
Tālr.: 63423568, 63424011
E-commerce specialist (2434 02)
Certificate of general secondary education or Diploma of vocational secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)