Latvian qualifications database (...more
Acquire knowledge in Agrophysics, Botany, Zoology
- Physiology of Plants, Physiology of Animals, Philosophy;
- Ethics, Aesthetics, Foreign Language, Chemistry, Biometrics, Ecology and Environmental Protection, Organizational Psychology and Management Studies;
- Labour Safety and Civil Defence;
- Research Methodology, Microbiology, Theory of Economics, which are the theoretical basis for acquiring professional study courses and obtaining practical skills for profession of agronomist with the specialization in horticulture.
To carry out Bachelor’s Thesis.
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies (till October 2017 Latvia University of Agriculture)
LIELĀ IELA 2, JELGAVA, LV-3001
Agronomist (2132 02)
Certificate of general secondary education or Diploma of vocational secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)