Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF level 10)
Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
University of Ljubljana, Academy of Music
- A diploma in the main subject with a grade of 10; if candidates continue postgraduate studies within one year of completing a diploma at the Academy of Music in Ljubljana, a diploma in an artistic stream with a grade of excellent (10) may also be accepted in lieu of an admission test; or
- a diploma in the main subject within an artistic stream with a grade of 9, although candidates may only apply after a minimum two-year period of documented artistic activity after completion of the diploma.
Additional conditions for enrolment:
- an average grade of at least 8 in an undergraduate programme,
- active knowledge of at least one world language,
- a successfully passed admission test.
Execution of the following performances:
- public recital,
- public recital or concert with orchestra.
Graduates of this programme must complete the programme by the 30.9.2016.