- During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the portfolio contains the proof of work experience referred to in point 11 of this catalogue, the committee may validate the contents of the catalogue in part or in full;
- candidates who submit proof of work experience in their portfolio which does not fully satisfy point 11 of this catalogue shall undergo verification in those tasks which the committee is unable to validate;
- if the candidate does not provide evidence in the portfolio of the work experience referred to in point 11 of this catalogue, the committee will verify these tasks.
Candidates demonstrate their proficiency in the required tasks via a practical assignment; this is followed by an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- At least elementary education and five years' work experience in the field of offset printing; or
- at least a secondary school qualification and two years' work experience in the field of offset printing; or
- at least a vocational school qualification in the graphics field and one year's work experience in the field of offset printing.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.