Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- General secondary or secondary technical education,
- passed physical fitness test (Cooper test),
- passed medical examination,
- confirmation that the candidate has not been convicted by a binding judgment of an intentional criminal offence for which a prosecution may be brought ex officio, has not been convicted of any other criminal offence and is not undergoing disciplinary proceedings for a serious
- breach of military discipline,
- driving licence (category B),
- infantry soldier NVQ,
- completed basic or functional training for military police.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.