The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
• Acquisition of knowledge and development of skills for the design, development, evolution, production and marketing of products with specifications that combine functionality, economy, environmental response with the composition of the form in terms of aesthetic completeness, material selection, and surface texture.
• Assurance of the scientific and professional career of the graduates as suitable employees both for the private and for the public sector.
• Development of the special technological and administrative products relevant to the cognitive field of Product Design, with the option to delve into either the technological issues, or on the administrative issues through the respective two (2) specialisation directions on offer.
• Search for, analyse, and synthesise data and information, using the necessary technologies.
• Plan and manage projects.
• Generate new research ideas.
• Promote free, creative, and conductive thought.
• Practical application of the knowledge.
• Adjustment to new situations.
• Autonomous work.
• Group work.
• Work within an international environment.
• Respect to diversity and multiculturalism.
• Respect to the natural environment
• Presentation of social, professional, and moral responsibility with regard to gender-related issues.
• Opportunity to criticise and self-criticise.
• Written and oral communication in English.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
The MSc in Strategic Product Design of the International Hellenic University aims to provide postgraduate education in Strategic Product Design and it is addressed to students and company or organisation executives interested in acquiring specialised knowledge in this field.
The objectives and learning outcomes of the programme are the following:
• The development of the necessary managerial qualifications and technical knowledge for a successful professional career in Product Design.
• The development of special competences on specialised fields of product design, marketing/corporate identity and technology, offering graduates of the postgraduate programme the opportunity to follow a wide range of career options.
• Increasing self-awareness and confidence, through the acquisition of knowledge and practical exercise on the techniques of design and management of businesses related to design.
International Hellenic University
14ο χλμ Θεσσαλονίκης-Μουδανίων, 57001 Θέρμη Τηλ: 2310-807552 Φαξ: 2310-
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.