The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Following the completion of the programme's courses, the leaner has the specialized knowledge and the practical experience to successfully develop, either on his/her own or in collaboration with other scientists, the design, research, and application of technology on modern and specific fields of Electronics, and specifically on the following subjects:
1. Analogue / digital electronic accessories, arrangements, systems and metering instruments.
2. Telecommunications in general (wired and wireless, using microwaves, mobile, satellite, and optical), along with digital data communication.
3. Power electronics, industrial electronics and automations, automated control systems, mechatronic systems.
4. Audiovisual systems and facilities, radio television, audio and image/multimedia processing.
5. Computer technology, Computer networks, Internet, IT services, and Telematics applications.
6. Electromechanical arrangements, microsystem technology.
7. Microcontrollers, microprocessors, integrated systems.
8. Sensors, measurements and systems for collecting data, digital data processing.
9. Microelectronics, Integrated Circuits and Hardware structures.
10. Safety and fire protection systems, electromagnetic compatibility, quality assurance systems.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
The basic objective of the Postgraduate Programme is the comprehensive study and the deepening of knowledge with regard to the Design, Development and Implementation of Advanced - Modern Electronics System.
Apart from the scientific knowledge provided by the Postgraduate programme, it focuses on the cognitive subject of the currently available electronic development, for the development and design tools, at hardware, microsystem, and software level. Another basic aspect of the programme is the concept of the system and of applications, along with the product, which must be functional, simple to conceive, easy and user-friendly, compatible with specifications, and reliable.
Technological Educational Institute of Athens
Αγίου Σπυρίδωνος, 12243 Αιγάλεω, 2105385100, fax: 2105911590, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.