The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The graduate of the Postgraduate Diploma "Computing, Image Composition and Graphics Design", of direction "internet technologies and multimedia", shall be capable of the following:
- Analyse requirements, design and develop integrated internet - interactive applications with multimedia content of large scale.
- Design and develop software and content based on the technologies of computer graphics, image, audio, and video processing and composition.
- Design and make use of standard recognition technologies and machine vision.
- Make use of technologies of artificial intelligence, intelligent systems, and systems based on the knowledge of application development.
- Design and develop applications for visualization, optical analysis, mining, and semantic exploitation of large data sets.
- Study, evaluate and incorporate ergonomics rules of interactive applications in the development of software and content.
- Design and develop software of virtual and augmented reality, of virtual worlds, of animation and game technology.
- Design and develop applications for digital media, new and converging media, and for social networks.
- Understand and make use of the basic principles for the design of geomatics, biomedical applications, and applications of cultural, communication, and education technology.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
Limoges University in France.
Department of Informatics, School of Science and Technology, together with the Department of Computer Engineers of Technological Education of the School of Technological Applications of Athens TEI. The title is issued by both Institutions.
The subjects of the programme include Informatics and specifically image, graphic design, multimedia, and Web applications. The purpose of the programme is to provide a high level of specialisation that is both innovative and modern with regard to professions related to the development of internet applications and multimedia content of advanced technology (intelligent systems), with focus on image. In addition, the programme supports and also promotes the common field of research cultivated by the two institutions in the field of intelligent IT multimedia systems based on image.
During studying, the postgraduate students are obliged to attend and successfully pass examinations on postgraduate courses, which shall include the laboratory practice of the students through the preparation of works and projects, and the preparation of a postgraduate dissertation or conduct of practical training in a business.
- Fundamentally Graphical Computing
- Databases and Informatics Systems
- Introduction to the composition of a realistic image
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software analysis and development
- Rendering of Composition Image
- Modelling and Motion
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Introduction to the Design of Multimedia Systems
- Algorithmic Complexity
- Arithmetic Optimisation
- Development of Distributed Applications
- Law and Project Management
- Web design and technology
- Standard identification
- Intelligent Systems and Knowledge management
- Architectures and Equipment for Multimedia and Image Applications
- IT System Security
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Multimedia Signals
- Business Organisation
- Mechanical Vision
- Network safety
- Ergonomics and Man-Machine Interface
- Methods for developing Intelligent Systems based on Image
- Production of audiovisual content
- Development of Software Extensions for Images and Multimedia
- Development of Educational Multimedia Applications
- Development of Biomedical Imaging Applications
- Geographical Information Systems
- Management and Decision Support Systems
Technological Educational Institute of Athens
Αγίου Σπυρίδωνος, 12243 Αιγάλεω, 2105385100, fax: 2105911590, e-mail: email@example.com
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.