The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
• Thorough understanding of the basic technical principles of operation of IT systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of business models for e-commerce.
• Development of basic technologies and administrative knowledge that are necessary for the successful professional career in organisations, governments, and businesses related to any e-commerce.
• Search for, analyse, and synthesise data and information, using the necessary technologies.
• Plan and manage projects.
• Generate new research ideas.
• Promote free, creative, and conductive thought.
• Practical application of the knowledge.
• Adjustment to new situations.
• Autonomous work.
• Group work.
• Work within an international environment.
• Respect to diversity and multiculturalism.
• Respect to the natural environment
• Presentation of social, professional, and moral responsibility with regard to gender-related issues.
• Opportunity to criticise and self-criticise.
• Written and oral communication in English.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
The Postgraduate Programme on E-Commerce, Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the International Hellenic University aims to provide postgraduate level education on IT and Communication Technologies and it is addressed to students and business or organisation executives seeking to expand their specialisation on modern systems of e-commerce, as well as on the methodologies for developing, promoting, financing, and managing electronic businesses.
The basic objectives of the Postgraduate Programme are the following:
• Development of the basic technological qualifications and knowledge necessary for a successful professional career in Electronic Businesses.
• Development of the basic administrative qualifications and knowledge that are necessary for a successful professional career in Electronic Businesses, such as the acquisition of funding, the promotion, and the development of strategy, innovation, and creativity.
• Opportunity to acquire knowledge on the current legislation context that governs the Information and Communication Technologies and the Electronic Businesses.
International Hellenic University
14ο χλμ Θεσσαλονίκης-Μουδανίων, 57001 Θέρμη Τηλ: 2310-807552 Φαξ: 2310-
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.