The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The graduate of the programme has the following:
- Recognizes advanced programming techniques in Java.
- Describes advanced programming modalities of FPGA circuits in VHDL language.
- Describes programming of Android devices and their connection with external devices.
- Recognizes computer systems in the industry for integrated control.
- Recognizes advanced networks and their safety.
- Distinguishes mechatronic and embedded systems.
- Manufactures programs in Java and Android.
- Manages the operation of integrated industrial control systems.
- Designs programming of FPGA circuits.
- Manages the operation of broadband networks and the security of computer networks.
- Manages the operation of mechatronic systems and manufactures embedded systems.
- Uses applications in Java and Android.
- Identifies and operates integrated industrial control systems.
- Operates complex networks and studies their safety techniques.
- Identifies and plans FPGA circuitry.
- Recognizes and uses embedded systems.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
The purpose of the ΜΑ Program is to provide high level training in new technologies, relating to computing and information systems and their industrial applications.
The curriculum includes programming, microelectronics, automatic control and network management courses.
- Advanced Object Oriented Programming Topics
- Open Source Android
- Industrial Informatics
- VHDL and Advanced Logic Design
- Broadband Networks
- Secure Electronic Commerce Technologies
- Integrated Industrial Control
Open Software / Hardware Applications
- Design of Mechatronic and Embedded Systems
Advanced Network Management.
Piraeus University of Applied Sciences Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus (T.E.I. of Piraeus)
The title is not necessary for the exercise of the profession.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.