- Diploma from the Faculty of Social Sciences or
- diploma from the Faculty of Social Work or
- higher education diploma from the VŠSD (up until enrolment in the 1996/1997 academic year) or
- academic higher education diploma in social work from the Faculty of Law at the University of Zagreb or
- diploma from the Psychology Department of the Faculty of Arts or
- diploma in special and social pedagogy from the Education Faculty and
- active knowledge of English.
Students successfully complete their studies when they complete and successfully defend a master’s thesis. Students must complete their studies until 30.9.2016
Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).(10).
Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF, level 10)
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Work and Faculty of Social Sciences