The Flemish qualifications database contains professional and educational qualifications recognized by the Flemish Government
1. Students recognize and reflect upon actual policy questions from multidisciplinary frames of thought and of reference that are relevant for the social policy domain. 2. Students recognize and reflect upon social change in society.
3. Students have knowledge and a clear understanding of the process of policy making and ensuing policy impact.
4. Students master the empirical social science research process.
5. Students have comparative knowledge and skills in advanced statistical and methodological concepts and techniques.
6. Students can integrate theoretical, statistical and methodological knowledge and skills into policy relevant research of their own.
7. Students know how to conduct advanced policy evaluation research.
8. Students consciously and with a sense of societal responsibility formulate social policy reform measures.
The international character of the IMPALLA programme makes it crucial to add to the above the following domain specific learning outcomes which are in fact, in Flanders, defined on master level:
9. Students can report and present research related information, orally and in written form.
10. Students work constructively together in teams.
11. Students behave in an autonomous and responsible way.