The Flemish qualifications database contains professional and educational qualifications recognized by the Flemish Government
1. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of and insight into the state-of-the-art concepts, models and principles of financial economics or banking.
2. Demonstrate insight into the interconnectedness of financial issues and be able to provide scientifically sound policy advice concerning complex real-world financial problems.
3. Analyze and solve financial problems with the help of up-to-date scientific knowledge and sophisticated software and data sources, while keeping in mind reference frameworks from related fields such as monetary economics or macro-economics.
4. Assess the interaction between the world of finance, relevant societal evolutions and ethical standards, and any influence they might have on each other.
5. Formulate a relevant research question, set up a research plan, select the appropriate research method and exhibit a critical attitude towards the results.
6. Present own research results and/or solutions of real world financial problems in a scientifically grounded way to peers and non-peers, both in writing and orally.
7. Engage in independent learning and develop new skills for continuous professional development.