Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF level 10)
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy
Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, the candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
To complete their studies, students of the integrated Master's programme in pharmacy must complete all requirements defined by the study programme and subject syllabuses, comprising a total of 300 ECTS credits. Students must carry out research for their master's thesis, write their thesis and defend it before a committee appointed by the Senate of the Faculty of Pharmacy. Successful completion of practical training, which concludes with a professional examination, is a condition for the completion of studies.
- General matura (the candidate must choose at least one science subject in the elective part of the general matura: biology, biotechnology, physics or chemistry), or
- vocational matura in the secondary school pharmaceutical technician programme and an examination in the matura subject chemistry or physics, or the beauty therapist programme with an examination in the matura subject physics, or
- vocational matura in the secondary school chemical technician programme and an examination in the matura subject biology, or
- vocational matura in the secondary school veterinary technician programme and an examination in the matura subject physics, or
- final examination (before 1 June 1995) for any four-year secondary school programme.