Latvian qualifications database (...more
Graduates of the study program are able:
1. To evaluate the mechanical, electromechanical (mechatronics) motion and mechanical objects and technological processes on the basis of laws of nature.
2. To provide examples of the machinery and the basic structure of the Internet in various sectors of the economy and social life.
3. To optimize the mechanical and electromechanical control systems and parameters by taking into account the given control action and phase coordinate restrictions.
4. To design new mechanisms and machines by using modern computer software.
- Riga Technical University
KAĻĶU IELA 1, RĪGA, LV-1050
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (academic or professional bachelor) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field laid down by higher education Institution
Formal (through education programmes)