Latvian qualifications database (...more
Graduates of the study program are able:
- to design and develop innovative systems of computer control for electro-technical equipment in any branch of economy;
- to apply theoretical knowledge for solving of scientific problems;
- to design and develop electronic devices, semiconductor power converters and electric drive systems;
- to apply computers and software for designing activities, to compile software programs for control of technology objects;
- to apply skills and knowledge in the field of scientific investigation and pedagogical work; - to apply foreign language in the applied scientific field;
- to summarize, analyze and prove the results of scientific work;
- to complete reports on the research results and write scientific publications.
The graduates obtain Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Riga Technical University
KAĻĶU IELA 1, RĪGA, LV-1050
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (academic or professional bachelor) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field laid down by higher education Institution
Formal (through education programmes)