Latvian qualifications database (...more
The programme is;
- aimed at providing students with an opportunity of acquiring higher academic education in history/culture, in-depth studies of methodology and historiography issues and improving their research skills.
Within the programme the following knowledge and skills have been acquired and developed;
- theoretical knowledge in history/history and theory of culture;
- major problems and characteristic features of history/culture philosophy at various historical periods, traditions of history studies in Latvia, methodology of history research;
- skills of source studies, ability to compare and critically evaluate various trends of historiography, justify the selected research methodology and present its results;
- production of one’s own research work in history/history and theory of culture.
- University of Daugavpils
VIENĪBAS IELA 13, DAUGAVPILS, LV-5400
Higher education qualification of LQF level 6 (academic or professional bachelor) in the same or compatible branch of science or professional field laid down by higher education Institution
Formal (through education programmes)