Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF level 10)
Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
- First-cycle diploma in a related professional field (law, economics, organisational science, administrative and socio-political sciences) or
- a first-cycle diploma in another professional field: prior to enrolment the candidate must complete course units in the amount of 20 credits that are essential for further study; or
- diploma from an academic study programme before the revised ZVIS in the same or another professional field; course units are recognised for candidates as follows: 60 credits for the same professional field (students can choose between basic stream subjects under the European Business Studies programme), for other fields the Academic Affairs Committee at the higher education institution will examine each application individually, and grant credits accordingly, or
- a completed Professional Bachelor Degree programme before the revised ZVIS in the same professional field; or
- a completed Professional Bachelor Degree programme before the revised ZVIS in another professional field; before selecting their master’s specialisation, candidates must complete course units essential for further study, totalling 20 credits.
Students must meet all requirements defined by the study programme to complete their studies.
Alma Mater Europaea – European Centre, Maribor