The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Concepts and research methodology for Teaching Mathematics and Positive Sciences.
- Theoretical bases and educational and internet applications of ICTs.
- Theoretical principles and methodologies for the design of analytical programmes and educational material.
- Importance and development of interdisciplinary connections and fields, as well as of the collaboration in research and learning.
- Interactions between the teaching of Mathematics and Positive Sciences and ICTs.
- Functional relation between the Didactics for Positive Sciences and the ICTs in the pedagogic and vocational training of educators.
- Identification and diagnosis of learning difficulties for Mathematics and Positive Sciences within the context of the environment in and outside of school.
- Understanding of the difficulties for the design and educational use of ICTs in the school environment and in connecting school, the family, and society.
- Pedagogic and interdisciplinary adjustment of analytical programmes of learning and teaching of Mathematics and Positive Sciences in special educational and social cooperative environments.
- Differential development and management of the Educational Material and of the internet sources in scientific learning activities.
- Collaboration in research and further learning actions for the Didactics of Positive Sciences and ICTs.
- Combination of methods for the scientific observation and educational intervention in school.
- Design of teaching situations and learning environments through the functional integration of ICTs, of the internet, and of the interdisciplinary approach.
- Creation and management of innovative programmes and products for education and the dissemination of scientific theories stemming from Mathematics and Positive Sciences.
- Organisation and Management of Cooperative learning and teaching activities for Mathematics and Positive Sciences, within the context of studying wider complicated phenomena.
- Organisation and management of further learning and research programmes for the Didactics of Mathematics, Positive Sciences, and ICTs.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
They may engage professionally with the field of Education in actions related to teaching and the social dissemination of the scientific knowledge and ICTs, in programmes of interdisciplinary approach and evaluation of Mathematics, Positive Sciences, and ICTs.
University of the Aegean
Λόφος Πανεπιστημίου 81100 Μυτιλήνη, Τηλ:2251036000 Φαξ:2251036009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The graduates of the specific Postgraduate Studies Programme have a complete and modern pedagogical and technological training for the positions of Educators in school units, Coordinators for innovative programmes and education programmes for Positive Sciences, Managers of further learning programmes, Executives for the development of analytical programmes and educational software, Designers for educational materials for Mathematics and Positive Sciences, Coordinators for scientific actions for the connection between the school, the family and society, Adult education and special categories education in Mathematics, Positive Sciences, and ICTs.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.