The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- the principles governing the analysis, the design, the implementation, and the management of an IT and Communication System of high specifications and requirements;
- manage information and knowledge which is dispersed in various forms and under various structures in complicated and dynamic environments;
- organize and design technologies for networks and communications, the safety and protection of privacy, modern operational issues, innovative digital services, and innovative business models.
- the analysis, design, implementation, management, and evaluation of an IT and Communication System through the simulation of the actual operating conditions of a business;
- all separate parameters for the development, management, and evaluation of a secure IT and Communication System;
- intelligent systems and the handling of knowledge in order to acquire new knowledge through learning procedures, with the purpose of adjusting to complex and dynamic environments and users;
- design and development, and the management and operation of fixed and wireless computer networks, in small or large companies in the industry of telecommunications and networks;
- the concepts of e-business, e-commerce, and digital marketing.
They are able to:
- develop a high level of knowledge and competences in the critical field of e-governance, with regard to a plethora of forms of IT systems that can be deployed in public organisations;
- operate within an environment of research and development in the field of IT and Communication Systems, with the purpose of generating new knowledge;
- assimilate knowledge and the deeper understanding of modern business practices;
- participate creatively and constructively in development projects of various forms of IT systems in public organisations under various roles;
- have a thorough knowledge of modern network technologies, competence of comparing and evaluating products and services, and the competence of managing and supervising complicated and demanding telecommunication projects;
- evaluate the techniques and strategies of digital marketing, specify the role of IT systems in the modern organization, and develop business plans for digital start-ups.
MASTER’S DEGREE (METAPTYCHIAKO DIPLOMA EIDIKEFSIS)
The subject of the Postgraduate Studies Programme in "Technologies and Management of Information and Communication Systems" is the provision of quality education to holders of diplomas and degrees of Higher Educational Institutions on the cognitive field of Information and Communication Systems.
The purpose of the PSP is the advancement of knowledge and the development of the basic and applied research on the cognitive field of Information and Communication Systems, as well as the study and utilisation of methodologies and tools in this field.
The purpose of the PSP is the education of Graduates of Higher Educational Institutions for the creation of new scientists with comprehensive specialisation, holders of knowledge and skills, in order to be capable of:
- advancing science through their activities in research and development fields of core and applied character in the field of Information and Communication Systems;
- sufficiently covering the constantly increasing specialized needs of the businesses and organisations of the Public, Private and Social branch of the Economy, in the cognitive area of analysis, design, implementation, management, and evaluation of the Information and Communication Systems and of the applications thereof.
The cycle of studies includes the following directions:
- Safety of information and communication systems.
- Electronic Governance
- Intelligent Information Systems
- Technologies for Communication and Computer Networks
- Information and Communication Systems
- Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship
University of the Aegean
Λόφος Πανεπιστημίου 81100 Μυτιλήνη, Τηλ:2251036000 Φαξ:2251036009 Email: email@example.com
The purpose of the Postgraduate Studies Programme is the education of Graduates from Higher Education institution in order to sufficiently cover the constantly increasing specialized needs of the businesses and organisations of the Public, Private and Social branch of the Economy, in the cognitive area of analysis, design, implementation, management, and evaluation of the Information and Communication Systems and of the applications thereof.
Access to this type of qualification have those who hold a Bachelor Degree (level 6). The selection of graduate students is mainly based on the following criteria: the overall grade of the Bachelor Degree, the grades in undergraduate courses that are relevant with the subjects of the Master’s program, the performance in thesis, where is foreseen at the undergraduate level and any research activity of the candidate. The detailed application of the above mentioned criteria, the definition of additional criteria or the conducting of examinations and interviews, the results of which are taken into account in the selection, are determined by decision of the relevant Department.
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.