Upon completion of the diploma program the student is able to demonstrate knowledge, skills and competence as listed below. This entails that the student:
- Has general understanding of the theories and concepts of International Affairs.
- Has a general understanding of selected fields within International Affairs.
- Can gather academic information, assess and analyze it in professional context.
- TCan make independent decisions and provide professional arguments to support them.
- Can utilize his/her knowledge and understanding in the resolution of new projects in the field of International Affairs.
- Can present academic problems clearly and decisively, verbally and in writing.
- Has a more extensive overview and additional understanding of the subjects of International Affairs.
- Has developed the necessary learning skills and practices to pursue further studies at the second level.