Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
- During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or in full.
- In the event that the committee is unable to validate all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- written test with the possibility of an oral presentation,
- candidates' capacity to perform tasks relating to the carriage of dangerous goods is tested, as follows:
- basic training test, which can be complemented by a test covering specialisation training for class 1 (explosives), class 7 (radioactive substances) and/or tanker transport (8.2 ADR) or
- a test of the capacities of persons involved in the carriage of dangerous goods (1.3 ADR).
- During testing candidates may use literature specified by the committee.
- certificate of participation in training regarding duties and responsibilities in the work process (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR), UL RS Nos 9/03, 66/03, 9/05, 125/08, 97/10 and 14/13)