Upon completing this study, the student can:
- Show knowledge and understanding of research and scholarly topics within global studies.
- Explain own solutions in certain areas of global studies.
- Put new knowledge and contemporary events in a global context.
- Know different research methods within global studies.
Upon completing their studies, the student can:
- Participate in discussion about global issues such as migration, multiculturalism, racism and environmental issues and put them into a global context.
- Understand and tackle complex issues in scholarly context and in work situations.
- Know how to collect data and analyse research results.
- Apply their knowledge in work and in interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Understand research and presentations of research results.
Upon completing the diploma, the student:
- Has developed necessary study skills and independence to continue in further studies.
- Can participate in team work and can show due respect and consideration in collaboration with others.
- Can make independent decisions and explain them.
- Can explain research results, ideas and problems for specialists and the general public.
- Can prepare a report about the progress of projects, the main conclusions of an evaluation and propose ideas for improvement.