The Flemish qualifications database contains professional and educational qualifications recognized by the Flemish Government
1. Having a general knowledge and understanding of theoretical chemistry and its applications in chemistry and chemistry related disciplines such as biochemistry, material science and physical chemistry.
2. Having advanced knowledge of a specialized branch of theoretical chemistry and insight into its applications
3. Having a general scientific attitude to critically asses, analyze and develop problem solving steps for well-defined problems in relation to theoretical chemistry and its applications.
4. Having experience in data acquisition and literature surveys.
5. Having knowledge of and experience with the computational and mathematical techniques of theoretical chemistry.
6. Being prepared to work as an expert in the use and development of computational techniques in molecular sciences, to work with innovative pharmaceutical, petrochemical and new-materials industries.
7. Being prepared for doctoral research studies in chemistry, physics, life or material sciences.