On completion of study students should:
- Have acquired systematic understanding of the most recent knowledge available within the relevant field of study or profession.
- Possess significant understanding of problems and subjects, based on the most recent information in the relevant field of study.
- Be able to provide arguments for their own solutions.
- Have adopted work methods which are accepted in the field.
- Have the ability and skills to evaluate, analyse and gather scientific data.
- Be able to apply their knowledge and understanding in new situations or in an inter-disciplinary context.
- Be able to communicate scientific information, challenges and findings to scholars as well as to general audience.
- Be able to apply their knowledge and understanding to make decisions in an autonomous, professional manner.
- Have developed the necessary learning skills and independent work methods to be able to continue to further study.