The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- have increased specialized knowledge in a specific field of the cognitive domain of Archaeology / Linguistics / International Relations in relation to the previous level (level 7) that includes sufficient data from cutting-edge scientific developments and serves as the basis for original thinking, and research and professional activities;
- demonstrate critical understanding of the principles, theories, methodologies and practices of their Science and of the interlinking to other cognitive domains;
- have increased critical perception of the evolutionary dynamic and of the cutting-edge issues of the specific cognitive domain of their Science that served as the subject of their doctorate.
- apply with ease the theories and methodologies of the specialized subject of their doctorate in a critical and creative way to their own research, studies, and work;
- apply with originality any specialized knowledge obtained through their doctorate to research, to analysis and to the development of innovative solutions for complex, interdisciplinary or pioneering issues concerning their Science;
- are capable of assessing, interpreting and promoting modern scientific research and studies related to the specialized field of their doctorate;
- provide deductively and scientifically documented solutions to complex and new issues of the specialized field of their doctorate and formulate valid judgments after considering all aspects;
- document their positions using specialized information and arguments, related to the subject of their doctorate, towards a specialized or non-specialized audience with clarity, adequacy and accuracy.
- have developed with autonomy their knowledge and competencies in their Science at a high level;
- apply with professionalism the specialised knowledge and competencies acquired from their doctorate and can efficiently deal with new interdisciplinary issues;
- solve problems and take strategic decisions starting with inductive reasoning, which has been acquired during the in-depth studying of their doctorate’s subject;
- contribute to the development of knowledge and practices in the academic and research field of their Science;
- take autonomous responsibility for education/training/teaching and managing a team and they assess its performance.
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
The doctors acquire knowledge about their Science, delve into a specific facet of it, and are initiated in the research procedure and in the procedures of participatory research, within the context of theory and based on research methods, which are suggested in the field of the respective sciences. Within this context, the doctors participate not only in theoretical study and research, but also in field research and experiential investigations, putting into practice theories, techniques, strategies, and methodological approaches that mainly fall into the research subjects and interests of the Doctorate. Upon completing the programme, they will have formulated the profile of a modern researcher.
University of the Aegean
Λόφος Πανεπιστημίου 81100 Μυτιλήνη, Τηλ:2251036000 Φαξ:2251036009 Email: email@example.com
The title of studies "Doctorate in Archaeology of Eastern Mediterranean" is not necessary to work and is not associated with the practice license.
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.