The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Competence for conducting autonomous research in Mathematics.
- Competence for understanding mathematical problems and developing original tools for resolving them.
- Competence of participating in research teams and research contribution to them.
- Competence of presenting research results to a specialized audience.
- Participation in conferences, one-day conferences and summer schools.
- Development of teaching competence at a higher education level
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
The Doctorate in Mathematics advances research and cultivates interdisciplinarity between the various mathematical branches.
It approaches the multiple facets of mathematical problems and develops techniques for the resolution thereof.
University of the Aegean
Λόφος Πανεπιστημίου 81100 Μυτιλήνη, Τηλ:2251036000 Φαξ:2251036009 Email: email@example.com
Having high qualifications of this type, they may either be self-employed or they may work in key positions for state or private businesses and organisations.
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.