The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- They have increased specialized knowledge in a specific field of the cognitive field of Industrial Administration and Technology in relation to the previous level that includes sufficient data from cutting-edge scientific developments and serves as the basis for original thinking, and research and professional activities.
- They present critical understanding of the principles, theories, methodologies, and practices of a specific sector of the cognitive field of Industrial Administration and Technology.
- They have increased critical perception of the evolutionary dynamic and of the cutting-edge issues of the specific cognitive field that served as the subject of their doctorate.
- They apply with ease the theories and methodologies of the specialized subject of their doctorate in a critical and creative way on their own research, studies, and work.
- They apply with originality any specialized knowledge obtained through their doctorate on research, on analysis and on the development of innovative solutions for complex, interdisciplinary or pioneering issues.
- They are capable of assessing, interpreting and promoting modern scientific research and studies related to the specialized field of their doctorate.
- They provide inductively-reasoned solutions, with scientific documentation, to complex and new issues of the specialized field of their doctorate and formulate valid judgments after considering the various relevant social, economic, cultural, and moral aspects.
- They document their positions using specialized information and arguments, related to the subject of their doctorate, towards a specialized or non-specialized audience with clarity, adequacy and accuracy.
- They have developed with autonomy their knowledge and competencies at a high level.
- They apply with professionalism the specialised knowledge and competencies acquired from their doctorate and can efficiently deal with new, interdisciplinary or unforeseen issues.
- They solve problems and take strategic decisions starting with inductive reasoning, which has been acquired during the in-depth studying of their doctorate’s subject.
- They contribute significantly to the progress of knowledge and practices in the professional and business field, and they have operational skill in managing crises.
- They take autonomous responsibility for education/training/teaching and managing a team and they assess its performance.
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
The Department offers a Doctorate Programme to the various scientific sectors of the Administrative Science, Industrial Administration and Technology. The objective of the programme is to train researchers who shall be capable of producing research work of high calibre and international specifications.
The doctorate dissertation must make an original contribution to knowledge, which is mainly proven by publications in international scientific journals or international conferences with a refereed system over the entire text. The doctorate dissertation may be written in Greek or in English, but it shall be accompanied by an extended summary in the other language. The examination of the doctoral dissertation is made in accordance with the current legislation.
In order to be admitted to the Doctorate Programme, a Master's Degree in a relevant branch is required. The duration of the programme is at least three years.
University of Piraeus
It is necessary for the Teaching / Educational Personnel of Higher Education Institutes
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.