The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The holders of the doctoral diploma in Education Sciences and Educational Design:
- have increased and specialized knowledge on the domains related to the core fields where the doctoral dissertation is conducted (Education Sciences, Sciences of Educational Design, Social, Humanitarian Sciences) in an interdisciplinary basis, to the extent of interconnection of the above fields with other scientific fields, depending on the subject of the doctoral dissertation. This knowledge integrates data, so it can support further research and professional activities by the holders of doctoral title.
- On the basis of the above knowledge, the holders of the doctoral have also increased critical awareness of the evolutionary dynamics of the issues raised in the context of research regarding the cognitive domain that has been negotiated in their doctorate.
- They have critical understanding of the principles, theories, methodologies and practices for a specific field of their cognitive domain of the doctoral dissertation, along with its interconnection with other cognitive domains.
- They apply with originality and professionalism any specialized knowledge obtained through their doctorate to research, to analysis and to the development of innovative solutions for composite, complex, interdisciplinary or unforeseen issues.
- They provide deductively and scientifically documented solutions, to complex and new issues of the specialized field of their doctorate and formulate valid judgments after considering the various relevant social, economic, cultural, and moral aspects, in order to proceed safely with the resolution of problems.
- They document their positions using specialized information and arguments, related to the subject of their doctorate, towards a specialized or non-specialized audience with clarity, adequacy and accuracy.
- They take strategic decisions and have operational competences for managing crises in the professional and business field.
- They take autonomous responsibility for education/training/teaching and managing a team with varied and diversified characteristics and assess its performance.
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
The Doctorate in Education Sciences and Educational Design allows its holders to acquire increased and specialized knowledge, competences, and skills in the fields of Social, Humanitarian Sciences, of the Sciences of Education and Educational Design, based on the interdisciplinary data from research on the specific fields and sectors for which the Doctoral Dissertation is conducted.
University of the Aegean
Λόφος Πανεπιστημίου 81100 Μυτιλήνη, Τηλ:2251036000 Φαξ:2251036009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having high qualifications of this type, they may either be self-employed or they may work in key positions for state or private businesses and organisations.
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.