The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
• Have increased specialist knowledge in the most sophisticated and complex objects of the science of Informatics and Telematics.
• Demonstrate a critical understanding of the principles, theories, methodologies and practices of the Science of Informatics and Telematics and its interface with a range of disciplines.
• Have increased critical understanding of the evolutionary dynamics of the science of Informatics and Telematics and, mainly, of the cutting edge issues with which they have dealt during their PhD.
• Implement fluently theories and methodologies of information systems, internet technologies and online services and efficient development and operation of information systems in a critical and creative way in their own research, studies and work.
• Manage scientific data throughout the entire process, from collection through to processing and interpretation of results.
• Are able to evaluate, interpret and promote modern scientific researches and studies on the science of Informatics and Telematics.
• Articulate inductively in a scientifically justified way, solutions to complex and new issues of the specialised field of their doctoral thesis and form valid judgments, taking into account the respective relevant social, economic, cultural and ethical dimensions.
• Document their positions with specialist information and arguments, on the subject of their PhD, towards a specialised or non public, with clarity, efficiency and accuracy.
• Implement with originality and autonomy the knowledge acquired and their skills to research and development of innovative solutions to complex, interdisciplinary or novel issues.
• Resolve problems related to the procedure of network and internet technologies and take strategic decisions starting with inductive thought, gained from a thorough study of the subject of their doctorate.
• Considerably contribute to the development of knowledge and practice in the professional and business world and have operational capacities in crisis management.
• Autonomously undertake responsibility for education / training / teaching and managing a team, and evaluate its performance.
• Choose the appropriate study design for answering scientific questions.
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
PhD Thesis in areas within the broader field of Informatics and Telematics.
Eleftheriou Venizelou Street
The Doctorate holders may be employed either as self-employed or in high positions in companies and organizations in the private or public sector.
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.