The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
• Have increased expertise in the individual items of Economy and Ecology with adequate data from the scientific cutting edge developments, constituting the basis for original thinking, research and professional activity.
• Demonstrate a critical understanding of the principles, theories, methodologies and practices of Economy and Ecology and its interface with other areas of knowledge.
• Have increased critical understanding of the evolutionary dynamics and cutting-edge issues of Economy and Ecology, dealt with in their PhD.
• Implement fluently theories and methodologies concerning the dominating economic entity, family, and interactions thereof with natural and artificial environment in a critical and creative way in their own research, studies and work.
• Implement with originality expertise acquired through their PhD in research, analysis and development of innovative solutions to complex, interdisciplinary or novel issues.
• Are able to evaluate, interpret and promote modern scientific research and studies related to Economy and Ecology.
• Articulate inductively in a scientifically justified way, solutions to complex and new issues of the specialised field of their PhD and form valid judgments in light of current relevant social, economic, cultural and ethical dimensions.
• Document their positions with specialist information and arguments, towards a specialised or non public, with clarity, efficiency and accuracy.
• Have developed with autonomy their knowledge and skills at a high level.
• Professionally implement specialised knowledge and skills they have acquired when drafting their doctoral thesis and effectively address new, interdisciplinary or unforeseen issues.
• Solve problems and take strategic decisions starting with inductive thinking, gained through a thorough study of the subject of their doctorate.
• Contribute to the development of knowledge and practice in the professional and business world and have operational capacities in crisis management.
• Autonomously undertake responsibility for education / training / teaching and managing a team, and evaluate its performance.
DOCTORATE (DIDAKTORIKO DIPLOMA)
Minimum 3 years
PhD Thesis on the broader subjects of Home Economics and Ecology.
Eleftheriou Venizelou Street
The Doctorate holders may be employed either as self-employed or in high positions in companies and organizations in the private or public sector.
Access to this type is possible only for those who have obtained at least a level 7 qualification (unless it is provided for otherwise).
Holders of such type qualifications have access to programs of study of the same level.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.