Latvian qualifications database (...more
Upon gaining of knowledge in clinical disciplines, graduates will be able to carry out the analysis of processes related to human health.
Upon gaining of skills graduates will be able to carry out the following activities:
- use advanced methods of diagnosis and treatment and modern medical technologies for the improvement of human health;
- participate in grounded discussions with other medical and health care professionals;
- act following state legal provisions;
- apply scientific approach in analysis and development of own work;
- organise professional work in the form of internationally competitive business.
Upon successful acquisition of the programme graduates will gain skills to be able to carry out the following activities:
- analyse complex and urgent medical issues;
- put forward priorities; develop specific action plans for the implementation of therapeutic activities;
- make well-reasoned decisions concerning public and individual health;
- integrate knowledge acquired in different medical fields into a vision for health care opportunities;
- act to improve public and individual health complying with the requirements of general and professional ethics.
- Rīga Stradiņš University
DZIRCIEMA IELA 16, RĪGA, LV-1007
Certificate of general secondary education or Diploma of vocational secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)