The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
1) Understand and promote Orthodox Ecclesiastical culture. 2) Demonstrate good laboratory behaviour and practice.
3) Be sensitive towards issues of the moral and ethical code concerning the preservation an ecclesiastical cultural inheritance.
4) Know the characteristics, the properties, and the behaviours of different preservation materials.
5) Organise and apply preservation procedures and practices, such as those regarding management, recognition, research, assessment, diagnosis, documentation, recording, restoration, and preservation.
6) Recognise and discern the specific characteristics of relics and materials, as well as the methods and procedures concerning the preservation thereof.
7) Know IT systems and item digitization systems.
1) Treat relics and cultural items of the Church Tradition with a scientific and theological manner.
2) Handle traditional manufacture materials.
3) Record in a scientific manner the relics and monuments.
4) Operate laboratory instruments used for detecting materials, such as spectrometers, microscopes, X-ray machines.
5) Draft studies for the management of museums.
6) Digitise and document church or museum collections.
7) Identify relics and classify them within their historical, cultural, and sociological environment.
8) Preserve subjects of culture, icons, metallic items, woodcuts, textiles, ceramics, paper, marble items, and glass items.
1) Undertake the complete study and preservation of portable icons and paintings.
2) Undertake the complete study and preservation of mosaics and marbles.
3) Undertake the complete study and preservation of woodcuts, metallic and cloth items.
4) Undertake the complete study and preservation of books, codes, and manuscripts.
5) Undertake the complete study and preservation of glass and ceramic items.
6) Set up a preservation laboratory.
7) Communicate and collaborate with the persons responsible of the Temples and of the Museums, suggesting solutions for the management of the items of cultural inheritance.
8) Draft complete studies for the recording and management of ecclesiastical relics.
9) Set up an Ecclesiastical Museum.
10) Design and suggest solutions that are compatible with the ethos, the tradition, and the culture for the safekeeping, the promotion, and the preventive preservation of the items of worship and of the relics of the Orthodox Church.
BACHELOR DEGREE (PTYCHIO/DIPLOMA ANOTATIS EKPAIDEFSIS)
Ανώτατη Εκκλησιαστική Ακαδημία Θεσσαλονίκης.
University of Ecclesiastical Academy of Thessaloniki
Προπτυχιακό Πρόγραμμα Διαχείρισης Εκκλησιαστικών Κειμιλίων. Ανώτατη Εκκλησιαστική Ακαδημία Θεσσαλονίκης.
Access to this type of qualification have those who have completed at least the secondary education (level 4).
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 7 or 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.