The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
1) Educate as members of the clergy or secular members of the Church, in order to cope with modern pastoral actions, through which the Church attends to its members, as well as with modern social needs, which are treated and cured by the Church through its members.
2) Know the history, evolution, and importance of Orthodox Christian Worship.
3) Know Christian Worship and its following in the daily functions and life of the Church, the symbolism and its importance for the everyday personal life of humans in modern times.
4) Know the social and cultural importance of the Christian tradition, as well as of other religious traditions.
5) Understand the convergence and divergence of religious traditions and know the methods by which the various religious and religious institutions are organized.
6) Know the Christian Orthodox Faith and Tradition, the importance thereof, as well as their contribution to the spiritual cultivation and cultural development of individuals, communities, and peoples at a European and international level.
7) Critically understand modern social reality and its problems.
8) Know church hymnology and religious poetry, Byzantine music and its effect on the culture and development of a person, and their contribution to civilisation in general.
9) Critically understand the sacred texts of the Christian faith, as well as the holy texts of other religions.
1) Conduct the Orthodox Worship according to the Orthodox Liturgical Act and Tradition.
2) Interpret the Sacred Text of the Orthodox Christian Faith, preach and teach it.
3) Participate in Missionary work.
4) Participate in the discussion between religious and different religious traditions, seeking a peaceful co-existence of communities and peoples.
5) Apply at practical level the knowledge they have acquired about the complexity of different religious mentalities and social behaviours.
6) Make use and promote the value of Orthodox Christian art and its contribution to European civilization.
7) Communicate using modern practices and technical methods with persons of opposite religious beliefs.
8) Cultivate and develop voluntary offering within Church, and to the wider society.
1) Operate in accordance with the liturgical and ritual act of the Orthodox Church.
2) Organise in terms of operations and administration the parish life of a community.
3) Organise in terms of administration the church institutions, along with the various church organisations and bodies, in order for their spiritual and social contribution to reach the wider society.
4) Practically contribute to the resolution of the everyday problems faced by individuals, the family, the community, and the nation.
5) Make use of and effectively guide the volunteering contribution by members of the Church.
6) Sensitively approach the problems of modern men and act based on Orthodox morals and Christian ethics.
7) Cultivate between men, communities, and nations the peaceful co-existence and collaboration.
8) Organise the parish and the Christian community in order for the Church's organization to operate in agreement with the apostolic and patristic tradition.
9) Disseminate Orthodox morals and lifestyle to the modern man
BACHELOR DEGREE (PTYCHIO/DIPLOMA ANOTATIS EKPAIDEFSIS)
The purpose of the Tertiary Ecclesiastical Education, and consequently of the University of Ecclesiastical Academy of Vella, Ioannina, is the promotion and training of members of the Clergy and secular members of the Orthodox Church in Greece, of high educational level and Christian morality. The studies consist of courses of theological, service and hymnological, musical, pastoral, and sociological content, as well as of the aesthetics of the Orthodox Christian Art.
University of Ecclesiastical Academy of Vella Ioannina
Ι. Μονή - Σχολή Βελλάς
Τηλ: 26530-41281 και 26530-41236
e-mail: contact παπάκι aeavellas τελεία gr
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who have completed at least the secondary education (level 4).
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 7 or 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.