A person who has acquired this qualification: selects, edits and combines data network, operates computer hardware, selects, uses and understands applications, monitors and understands the flow of data, knows the protocols and connections, analyzes and applies the information systems security, combines a variety of operating systems, plans, organizes and implements computer networks, uses databases and their management systems.
1. To design, build and manage web sites;
2. To work with raster and vector graphics software, to know how to create vector images, edit raster images to create montages;
3. To programme with simple programs;
4. To edit video, to apply software;
5. To create, edit and apply sound track;
6. To work with two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics according to user needs.