- eine Woche Aufenthalt in einem internationalen Talent Garden Campus
- reale Projekte aus der Praxis
- nach Abschluss garantiert der Anbieter den Absolventinnen und Absolventen ein bezahltes sechsmonatiges Praktikum
As a participant of CodeMaster Bootcamp, you will get in touch with experts every day and learn from professionals who work in coding for many years. Because coding is all about applying and practicing, the course focuses on hands-on working sessions in which you will develop various real projects. The portfolio you create will demonstrate your expertise to potential employers, partners and customers.
There is no doubt that developers are one of the most wanted talents on the labour market and the demand is continuously increasing across all industries. The course will be your springboard into the world of programming and after this bootcamp, you will be able to work as a junior Frontend Developer. You will learn how to educate yourself also after the course to keep your skillset up-to-date. The concepts you learn during the three months will be useful for learning any other language you want to use in your career.
The learning experience is complemented by a one week trip to one of our European campuses, exclusive informal evening events with guest speakers, hackathons and other challenges and being part of our international TAG community and the exclusive alumni network.
At the end of the CodeMaster Bootcamp you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of programming
- Debug bugs
- Integrate your first API
- Design a dynamic web application using frontend development frameworks like React
- Know the basics of SASS and Bootstrap
- Use the proper tools for testing and deployment
5 Scholarships for 20 Seats
Our partner companies provide 5 full scholarships (covering 100% of the cost of the Bootcamp) to reward true talents to become future digital professionals. Each scholarship cuts down the course rate to 900 EUR – the rest is covered by us!