Latvian qualifications database (...more
- Able to perform intellectual operations at the level of knowledge, understanding and use.
- Uses in-depth knowledge with corresponding theoretical justification in narrow areas of activity.
- Independently interprets available information.
- Performs complex (complicated) activities – mainly in predictable situations.
- Has general knowledge corresponding to professional qualification.
- Has wide-ranging skills and skills essential for the profession coressponding to the professional qualification.
- Able to perform the work of executor independently and achieve results in a limited period of time.
- Knows and is able to apply appropriate technologies.
- Able to apply information acquisition and processing technologies.
- Latvian and foreign language(-s) proficiency improved.
- Is conscious of links between historical developments of their county, Latvia, Europe and world.
- Able to apply mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Able to evaluate the processes occurring in nature and society.
- Observes the environmental protection requirements in professional activity.
- Able to find their place in the economic structures of society and is able to operate therein.
- Understands the relationship between employer and employee and knows the relevant legislation.
- Has a conception of the principles of the mobility of the labour force of the Member states of the European Union.
- Evaluate their abilities adequately.
- Plans activity in compliance with circumstances, possibilities and their abilities.
- Performs a specific task in a limited time.
- Able to make a decision – mainly in familiar circumstances.
- Able to assume responsibility for the quality and quantity of the result of professional activity.
- Is systematic and rational when working.
- Is careful and accurate.
- Rīgas 1. medicīnas koledža
TOMSONA IELA 37, VIDZEMES PRIEKŠPILSĒTA, RĪGA, LV-1013
Carer (5322 02)
Certificate of general secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)