Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- At least elementary education and five years' work experience in the field of preparation and manufacture of packaging; or
- at least a secondary school qualification and three years' work experience in the field of preparation and manufacture of packaging; or
- at least a vocational school qualification in the graphics field and two years' work experience in the field of preparation and manufacture of packaging.
- During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which the committee assesses and may then validate the contents in part or in full, if the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains proof of work experience in the construction of packaging, making tools for for punching and corrugating with counter dies, experience of printing using hot printing, blind printing or flex printing techniques or experience of laminating packaging material and making a final product.
- Candidates whose personal portfolio contains proof of the work experience indicated above but this does not fully satisfy point 11 this catalogue shall also undergo verification in those tasks which the committee was unable to validate.
- If the candidate does not provide evidence in the portfolio of the work experience indicated above as laid down by point 11 of this catalogue, the committee will verify the construction of packaging, the making of a tool for punching and corrugating with a counter die, printing using the hot printing, blind printing or flex printing technique or lamination of packaging material and the elaboration of a final product.
- Candidates demonstrate their proficiency in the required tasks via a practical assignment; this is followed by an oral presentation.