Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Verification takes place in writing (60 minutes) and orally and through a practical test with oral presentation.
- Security guard NVQ or an attestation of competence to perform this work and a secondary technical qualification.
- Fulfilment of conditions regarding work experience in accordance with the law governing private security.
- Permit to possess and carry a weapon.
- Driving licence (category B).
- Completed professional training as a bodyguard in accordance with the law governing private security.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.