The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
a) The graduates of the Department of Business Administration with Direction Business Administration hold the necessary scientific and technological knowledge, skills and competences to take effective administrative decisions, methods, and operating tools, and work in businesses, organisations, and services of the private and public sector.
b) The graduates of the Department of Business Administration, with direction Applied Foreign Languages in Management and Economics hold the following scientific and technological knowledge, skills, and competences:
1) Participate in the organization and administration of businesses and organisations operating at an international scale, as well as in the coordination of their business activities.
2) Communicate, across different cultures, in writing and orally, within the context of any business or operational communication with the purpose of achieving a specific business or operational objective, advancing the extroversion of the Greek economy.
3) Participate in the administration and utilisation of human resources of the businesses and organisations that are internationally active or which personnel that consists of persons of different cultural background.
4) Conduct or participate in international negotiations.
BACHELOR DEGREE (PTYCHIO/DIPLOMA ANOTATIS EKPAIDEFSIS)
The basic objective of the Department of Business Administration is to communicate knowledge, the methodology for analysing problems, knowhow, and the operational tools considered necessary in the modern field of business and organisation administration. The subjects of the educational procedure are allocated in various fields, such as:
- Application of modern methods, as well as administrative practices in the establishment, organisation and management of the businesses of the private and public field, both at their operational level, as well as at their strategic level.
- Development and management of businesses in the private and public sector.
- Design and development of IT administration systems in every business.
- Preparation of designs and operational plans for the strategic and operating programming, organisation, and control of businesses.
- Preparation of studies assessing investments based on specific investment laws.
- Development and cultivation of communication skills in a multi-language / multi-cultural financial environment.
Technological Educational Institute of Epirus
Δ/νση: Γέφυρα Αράχθου, Άρτα, 47100.
Τηλ.: 26810 50001/50036
Fax: 26810 76404/76405
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who have completed at least the secondary education (level 4).
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 7 or 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.