Latvian qualifications database (...more
Graduates of the study program are able:
- to demonstrate complete understanding of a system, the whole-part relationships within it and interaction of its elements;
- knowledge required to analyze and evaluate processes and technologies from engineering, economic, environmental and social aspects;
- knowledge and proficiency in the development of new material and intellectual values for environmental science;
- full understanding of environmental management systems, environmental standards (for ex. ISO 14000 or EMAS), auditing schemes, Eco-certification and Eco-labeling, etc.
- proficiency in developing scientific researches and ability to provide consultancies in the area of green technologies, climate change processes, waste management, cleaner production, heating systems, energy efficiency, etc.
- proficiency in using computing and modelling tools in the study processes and scientific activities.
- Riga Technical University
KAĻĶU IELA 1, RĪGA, LV-1050
Certificate of general secondary education or Diploma of vocational secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)