The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Upon completion of their studies, graduates acquire the necessary scientific and technological knowledge, abilities and skills in the fields of Power Distribution and Transmission, Technologies of High Voltage, Electrical Machinery, Home Installations, Renewable Energy, Cruise, Electronics and Telecommunications Control and in Computer Sciences.
In particular, graduates may operate as independent professionals or business and organizations executives in areas such as:
• Drawing up feasibility studies and application studies for electrical, electronic systems, automation systems and electrical power production and distribution systems.
• Technical support of electricity installations, electrical and electronic installations and automation and information systems facilities.
• Organization of power plants, management and power transmission units and electric control units.
• Implementation of standards and regulations in the study and design of electrical installations, systems and products.
• Management and implementation of environmental and legal obligations and regulations for the safety of electrical installations and work in production units.
• Ability to implement quality control and quality assurance.
• In applied research, innovation and development programs relating to techniques, production, integration and application in the areas mentioned above.
• Acquisition of knowledge that could lead to postgraduate studies related to the subject of the TE Department of Electrical Engineering.
More information: http://www.teikav.edu.gr/ed/
BACHELOR DEGREE (PTYCHIO/DIPLOMA ANOTATIS EKPAIDEFSIS)
Purpose: The continuous renewal and updating of all knowledge levels, the introduction of new and innovative educational, research methods and techniques with the main purpose to promote knowledge on scientific and technological development in modern sectors of the broader object of Electrical Engineering, such as energy, environment, materials technology, biomechanics, telecommunications, focusing on creativity, innovation, leadership and technology development, and their application to businesses and organizations in the private and public sectors.
Curriculum: The course of studies is 8 semesters, including internship.
Each semester lasts thirteen (13) weeks and for each course at least 10 weeks of instruction must be performed so as to consider that the course was taught.
During the seven (7) first semesters, studies include theoretical teaching, laboratory and tutorials exercises, as well as educational visits to production and application areas.
The Curriculum courses include:
General Foundation Courses, aimed to create the necessary theoretical background for understanding the courses that follow.
Special Foundation Courses, designed to prepare students for a better understanding of specialty courses.
Specialty Courses, which deal with the specialized knowledge needed in particular fields of knowledge in the industry.
Courses on quality control, quality assurance, drafting of feasibility studies, safety at work, management and legislation on technical projects.
Optional courses of general or specialized education throughout the course of study.
Foreign Language, targeting technical terminology in the science of Electrical Engineering.
In the last semester of studies a Thesis is prepared and Internship in the profession is performed.
Technological Educational Institute of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
LOUKAS, 65404 KAVALA
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work either as self-employed or in positions of responsibility in companies and organizations in the private or in the public sector.
Access to this type of qualification have those who have completed at least the secondary education (level 4).
Holders of such qualifications gain access to study programmes at the same level or at level 7 or 8.
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.