A network of centres linking together the Careers Guidance systems in Europe euroguidance promotes mobility, helping guidance counsellors and individuals to better understand the opportunities available to European citizens throughout Europe.
Students receive a strong foundation of basic concepts and analytical techniques in accounting, finance, management, marketing, and communication. Students learn to understand business situations within a broad context and to use this knowledge to design rational and creative solutions. Problems, cases, and simulations expose students to actual situations in which the student has to make managerial decisions.
Although the BA Program prepares students for employment after graduation, the primary goal of a UNITED BUSINESS INSTITUTES education is to prepare the graduate to deal with a lifetime of intellectual and professional evolution. A continuing effort is made to stimulate the students in reaching their full potential, and the positive values of ambition and leadership are constantly stressed.
Taught in English in Wiltz, Luxembourg this programme is also validated by Middlesex University London and students will be awarded a dual degree from both Middlesex University London and United Business Institutes - Luxembourg on successful completion.
Download the folder for further information: http://www.ubi.edu/fileadmin/docs/UBI_Luxembourg_BA.pdf
1) High School Degree (European or Non European) *
2) High School Curriculum (program) and scores (grades) *
3) Personal Interview (not required from overseas students)
4) Essay *
5) One of the following English Proficiency Tests *:
- TOEFL IBT Test (DI Code 9866)
- Cambridge English Advanced (a.k.a. Certificate in Advanced English)
- Cambridge English Business (for business and cognate only)
- Cambridge English Proficiency (a.k.a. Certificate of Proficiency in English)
6) Photocopy of passport or ID card + 2 ID pictures. *
7) The students must possess and be able to use a laptop.
* To be attached to your application form (available here: http://www.ubi.edu/about/application-forms/)
Submission of all application material and completion of the personal interview. The decision of the Admissions Committee is final.
10 800 euros /year (5 400 euros/semester)
United Business Institutes - Luxembourg
Château de Wiltz
L-9516 Wiltz, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel: +352 27 99 01 82
35, rue du Château, L-9516 Wiltz