During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Technical assignment with oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
- An elementary school qualification and five years' work experience in the field of assistant picture and sound editing; or
- at least a secondary vocational qualification and five years' work experience in the field of assistant picture and sound editing and
- a technical assignment containing:
- the candidate's own AV record of an event (news item) saved on a CD or DVD in a digital format in electronic form,
- an explanation of the selection of equipment that the candidate uses in his or her work,
- the rules of safety and health in the candidate's work and
- the candidate's contribution to the visualisation of the project in PDF format, saved on a CD in electronic form.