Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
During the verification procedure, the candidate will prepare a personal portfolio with the help of Armed Forces personnel support. This will be evaluated by a committee and the content recognised in full or in part. In the event that the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- Secondary vocational education in any field,
- completed basic military training for armoured vehicle drivers,
- rifleman/woman NVQ or military service completed before 2004,
- passed physical fitness test (Cooper test),
- passed medical examination,
- driving licence (category B).